Uniform Water Movement with Organic Acid Removal System
OARS PS, Soil Penetrating Surfactant, is a combination of the university researched, field proven, and patented organic acid removal system, OARS, and multi-branched penetrant chemistry. OARS PS controls soil water repellency while providing uniform soil moisture for a longer period of time.
• OARS – Organic Acid Removal System
• Multi-branched penetrating soil surfactant
• Increased length of activity in soil
• Money back guarantee
• Increases penetration of water
• Removes humic coatings from hydrophobic soil particles
• Provides firm, fast surfaces
• Improves water management efficiency
• Controls soil water repellency
• Longer lasting activity
OARS PS, Soil Penetrating Surfactant, is a nontoxic, biodegradable formulation of multi-branched surfactants and wetting agents and a humic acid solubilizing component.
85.0% Hexahydroxy polyoxyalklene polymers
7.5% Amine salt of alkly substituted maleic acid
OARS PS, Soil Penetrating Surfactant, is available in 55, 30 and 2.5 gallon recyclable containers.*
*Check with your distributor for availability.
Golf, Sports and Lawn Turf
Apply 160 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 30 day intervals. Difficult to manage areas will respond best by applying 80 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 15 day intervals. For increased surface firmness, apply 255 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 30 day intervals.