Aqua-Aid® Penetrant is an environmentally safe premium wetting agent that provides a uniform soil moisture profile by modifying the water surface tension. It is ideal for turf, agricultural and horticultural applications.
- is cost effective
- can reduce the required amount of irrigation and rain water by as much as 30%, resulting in less hand watering, lower maintenance costs and a healthier plant
- reduces water tension
- provides a uniform soil moisture profile
- reduces water usage
- increases nutrient uptake
- increases water penetration
- helps leach harmful salts
- is compatible with most tank sprays
- does not burn
- does not need to be watered in
- is environmentally safe – biodegradable and non-toxic
Aqua-Aid® Penetrant is formulated with the highest quality cosmetic grade non-ionic surfactants and wetting agents. Its unique water base formulation of surfactants and wetting agents allows application at any time of the year with no phytotoxicity.
Aqua-Aid® Penetrant is non-toxic, non-ionic, non-flammable, non-corrosive and is biodegradable.
Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonates
Golf and General Turf
Tank mix 64 to 127 ml per 100 m2 in 8 liters of water.
Apply two applications the first month at a 15 day interval. Repeat with 64
to 127 ml at 30 day intervals throughout the growing season.
Inject 2.3 to 9.4 liters per hectare. Apply two applications the first month at 15 day intervals. Repeat with 2.3 to 4.7 liters per hectare at 30 day intervals throughout the growing season.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA LIST