Aquifer® Soil Surfactant:
- maintains an omni-directional flow of applied irrigation and/or natural rain water
- produces downward and lateral movement of water (omni-directional),
- which provides a uniform moisture profile throughout the soil structure for up to 45 days.
- This allows not only water, but also other chemicals and nutrients, to be distributed
- evenly throughout the root zone.
- reduces summer stress
- reduces wilt
- reduces the incidence of localised dry spots and
- improves rewetting capability
- increases water retention
- does not have to be watered in
- will not burn
Aquifer® Soil Surfactant is a non-ionic and environmentally-safe formulation of soil surfactants. Aquifer® Soil Surfactant is ideal for dry, compacted and hydrophobic soils and has been designed to work in conjunction with a good water management program.
Aquifer® Soil Surfactant is a non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive and biodegradable formulation of soil surfactants.
95% Polymeric polyoxyalkelenes
5% Oxoalkenyl hydroxy polyoxyalkelene diyl
Tank mix 127 ml per 100 m2 in 8 L of water. Repeat application at 30 day intervals throughout the growing season.
Inject 9.4 to 14.0 L per hectare. Repeat application at 30 day intervals throughout the growing season.
High Water Repellency Program
Apply 191 to 255 ml per 100 m2 in 12 L of water.
Reapply at 127 ml per 100 m2 in 8 L of water at 15 day intervals until turf conditions improve. Begin monthly treatment or apply as needed at 127ml per 100 m2 in 8 L of water.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA LIST