OARS HS, Soil Hydrating Surfactant, is a combination of the university researched, field proven, and patented organic acid removal system, OARS, and multi-branched hydrating chemistry. OARS HS controls soil water repellency while providing uniform soil moisture and increased soil moisture retention.
• OARS – Organic Acid Removal System
• Multi-branched hydrating soil surfactant
• Increases number of hydrating sites
• Increased length of activity in soil
• Money back guarantee
• Removes humic coatings from hydrophobic soil particles
• Controls water repellency
• Hydrates the soil to improve moisture retention
• Reduces drought stress
• Consistent performance between applications to maintain adequate moisture in hard to wet soils
OARS HS, Soil Hydrating Surfactant, is a nontoxic, biodegradable formulation of multi-branched surfactants and wetting agents and a humic acid solubilizing component.
85.0% Octahydroxy polyoxyalklene polymers
7.5% Amine salt of alkly substituted maleic acid
OARS HS, Soil Hydrating Surfactant, is available in 55, 30 and 2.5 gallon recyclable containers.*
*Check with your distributor for availability.
Golf, Sports and Lawn Turf
Apply 160 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 30 day intervals. Drought conditions can be best managed by applying 80 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 15 day intervals. For extreme drought conditions with high temperatures and/or increased soil water repellency, apply 255 ml per 100 m2 in 8L of water at 30 day intervals. Irrigate with 8.5 mm of water to deliver OARS HS to the soil profile.